Your employees are your greatest asset — and generally the most expensive line item on your books. How do you keep them healthy, happy, and committed? Short answer: Benefits are a key factor. They’re a must-have if you aim to attract and retain top-flight employees. These days, providing the right package can give you a competitive edge. It’s a win-win. Offering employees an attractive benefits package can lead to increased productivity, commitment, and satisfaction, which in turn helps build a healthy and profitable organization.
Here’s what we can do
- Create custom plans and initiatives tailored to your company’s culture.
- Give you access to competitive rates and the latest industry intelligence.
- Develop a holistic strategy that integrates with your human resources philosophy.
- Partner with you to manage your plan.
- Offer advice and recommendations.
Before we set up your program, we learn about the unique challenges you face every day. Then we work with you to create a strategic framework that’s tailored to meet your needs. Here’s how it works:
- We listen to you. We want to know what makes you and your organization tick—who you are, what you do, what keeps you up at night.
- We partner with you. Once we understand your organization’s culture, we work with you to build a long-term strategy that meets your needs. We create efficiencies through administrative tools along the way.
- We give you options. We bring all the appropriate opportunities to the table so that you can decide with all the cards in your hand. There’s no guesswork.
- We cover the bases. Our suite of service options includes payroll, benefits administration, human capital management tools, transparency tools, online intranets/portals, compliance dashboards, and essentials, as well as standard brokerage services such as negotiation, data and analytics reporting, plan design creation and benchmarking.
Sometimes, it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it—especially when it comes to benefits plans. We design communication and education plans that your employees can relate to. It’s our goal to help you keep your staff engaged and inspired. Our communications programs are:
- Tailored. We will customize a plan to meet your unique needs.
- Robust. We provide media to make your job easier and help employees understand their plans.
- Integrated. The communication plan we create for you may include surveys, open enrollment guides, videos, benefit newsletters, intranet portals, email campaigns, compliance, and more. It’s your choice.
Once upon a time, wellness programs were seen as “nice to have.” These days, especially considering recent healthcare legislation, they’re often seen as “need to have”—and for good reason. They work. Your investment in employees’ health can increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, and encourage a collaborative culture. At HRD Advisory Group, we help you design and implement a customized plan that’s right for your organization’s culture. We offer a variety of strategies, ranging from low-cost carrier and state-paid solutions to robust plans incorporating on-site clinics and one-on-one coaching.
Compliance and Analytics
There are many rules and regulations governing employee benefit plans, many of which are complex. Not only do employee benefit related federal and state regulations impact how your benefit program operates, in many cases, they also have an effect on other company policies and practices. In addition to consulting with our clients on the regulatory requirements for employers that sponsor group benefits plans, HRD Advisory Group ensures that changes to benefit programs coincide with company policies and are applied in a manner that’s consistent with company culture. We provide audits, oversight, and training in areas such as
- Section 125 / Section 105h
- Medicare Part D
- ADA / ADAAA
- IRCA / I-9s
- Harassment / Sexual harassment
- Investigation training
- Job Descriptions / Performance evaluations
- Employment cycle:
- Employee relations,
- Termination / Severance / Exit interview,
- NLRB / Union prevention
- DOL Audit Support / Training
Fill out the form and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible.