George Giltner has years of STEM experience behind him, first as a robotics coach, then leading the robotics initiative for TechPoint Foundation for Youth and later becoming their President and CEO. He is passionate about education, specifically ensuring all schools in Indiana have a robotics program and all students have equal access to STEM education.
In this episode you’ll hear him speak about watching others, understanding who you are, and embracing the change, all with a common theme–the value of learning from failure.
- Use Failure as a Tool
- Surround Yourself with Complementary Strengths
- Learn from Those Around You
- Connect with George: https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgegiltner/
- Learn more about TechPoint Foundation for Youth: https://www.techpointyouth.org/
- Connect with Andrea: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abutcher0201
- Learn more about HRD Advisory Group: http://hrdadvisorygroup.com