Tricia brings 25+ years of coaching and training experience in career and leadership development to her work with HRD. She specializes in training, facilitating groups,
executive coaching and professional and leadership development. She is a trusted advisor in career development, as well as in executive and leadership coaching.
As a coach, Tricia builds relationships that inspire trust and empowers and fosters cooperation. She is passionate about helping clients identify and assess their strengths and leadership skills, zero in on their development goals, and then build and implement a plan to achieve those goals. She is a master at encouraging and holding people accountable while delivering a highly personal developmental experience – essential skills necessary to produce successful outcomes.
Some highlights of Tricia’s career include:
- Coaching executives on career mobility during a merger and acquisition project for a global Ag business;
- Coaching high potential clients on leadership development and creating leadership action plans, navigating leadership transition, achieving alignment, navigating politics and creating partnerships.
- Facilitating professional development, manager essentials and leadership courses.
Prior to HRD, Tricia has held strategic leadership positions in higher education and non-profit organizations as well as the outplacement industry. She began her career at DePauw and Anderson Universities where she provided students with career and leadership development, and taught a career and life planning course. She was instrumental in the startup and leadership of Operation Job Ready Veterans (OJRV), a non-profit that provides workforce solutions for veterans. In its third year of operation, OJRV earned the National Seal of Distinction Award.
Tricia earned her BA from Franklin College in Indiana and her MA in Higher Education Administration from Indiana University, Bloomington. She is a Certified Transition Consultant, Executive Coach and Life Options Facilitator.
- Tricia and her husband Andy have been married for 26 years. They have 4 beautiful daughters: 2 are currently in college and 2 have launched their careers.
- Tricia remains active at her church, in Edge Mentoring and serves as Area Director for Toastmasters International.
- She is a former college athlete and coach and she enjoys hiking, water aerobics and reading.